Orangevale area residents love their electric vehicles, and we love our community’s commitment to sustainability. At Platinum Electric, we install EV chargers for homes and businesses, making it easier than ever to go green.
Why Choose Us for Your Electric Car Charger?
At Platinum Electric, we are proud of our reputation for quality work and stellar customer service. Since 2008, we have carried out our commitment to providing expert electrical workmanship to customers throughout our service area. We always put safety and satisfaction first, in every job and for every customer.
We can install electric vehicle chargers for:
- Apartments and condominiums
- Office spaces
- Commercial properties
- And more!
Call (916) 304-1555 to schedule an appointment for an EV charger installation in Orangevale or the surrounding areas.
Get in touch with Platinum Electric at (916) 304-1555 for all your electrical needs.
We have experience installing EV chargers for multiple makes and models of electric vehicles. We can help with any EV charging question you may have, whether it is about the best location for the charger or the appropriate voltage for your home.
How Many Amps are Needed for an EV Charger?
The amperage for an EV charger varies based on the type of charger. Level 1 chargers, which plug into a standard 120-volt outlet, typically offer around 15-20 amps. Level 2 chargers, designed for a 240-volt circuit, can provide between 20 and 100 amps. However, the most common Level 2 chargers for home use typically supply around 30 to 40 amps. It's important to consult with a professional electrician or your vehicle's manufacturer to determine the optimal amperage for your specific needs.
Find out more about our EV services and other electrical work by calling (916) 304-1555!
It is important to hire a professional electrician to install an EV (electric vehicle) charger at your home for several reasons:
- Safety: Electrical work can be dangerous and complex, and installing an EV charger involves working with high-voltage electrical systems. Our professional electricians have the necessary training and experience to handle this type of work safely and to minimize the risk of electrical hazards.
- Code Compliance: Electrical installations must meet local and national electrical codes, which can be complex and frequently updated. We are trained to understand and comply with these codes, ensuring that your EV charger installation is safe, legal, and up to code.
- Equipment Selection: There are different types of EV chargers available, and selecting the right one for your home depends on factors such as your vehicle type, charging needs, and electrical capacity. We can help you choose the right charger for your needs.
- Efficient Installation: Installing an EV charger involves more than just connecting a few wires. We have the skills and tools necessary to install the charger quickly and efficiently, minimizing disruption to your home and ensuring that the installation is done correctly the first time.
Contact us today for information about electric vehicle charger installation in Sacramento and the surrounding areas.
“Joe is super fast to respond and get you scheduled, and he does a great job. He knows what he's doing and is easy to work with.”- Todd R.