Electrical Panels in Orangevale, CA
Panel Installations, Upgrades, & Repair Services
The electrical panel is the heart of your electrical system. The panel distributes power to the various circuits that deliver electricity to all your appliances, electronics, and equipment. Platinum Electric offers complete services for electrical panels in Orangevale, CA and surrounding areas.
When to Upgrade Your Electrical Panels
There are many reasons to replace electrical panels. The age of the panel is often a reason for an upgrade. Older panels were designed at a time when homes had very few appliances and none of the modern electronics found in almost every home now. Other reasons include a panel that has no more room for expansion or has been damaged.
An electrical panel needs to be replaced when:
- The panel is more than 25 years old
- Adding a new appliance
- The house doesn’t have enough outlets
- You notice burning odors near the panel
- Rust or corrosion
- Frequently tripped breakers
- You have a fuse box or dangerous panel
If your panel is older but seems to be working, a licensed electrician can provide an inspection to determine whether it needs to be replaced. Your electrician can advise you about choosing an electrical panel that is large enough to meet your current needs and has room for expansion.
Looking for electrical panel services near you? Please contact our team at (916) 304-1555 for more information about our electrical panel services.
Get in touch with Platinum Electric at (916) 304-1555 for all your electrical panel service needs.
take advantage of our offers
Our Orangevale Electrical Panel Services
A functioning panel is essential for a properly working and safe electrical system. Our professional electricians offer a full range of services for panels, from installation and replacement to troubleshooting and repairs.
Professional services for electrical panels include:
- Panel upgrades: A panel that is outdated or not sufficient for your electrical service needs should be upgraded. The right size for your new panel depends on the size of the house.
- Changeouts: If the panel isn’t outdated but sustains damage or you notice rust or corrosion, the panel will need to be swapped out for a new one. Seeing rust on the panel can be a sign of water damage, which can pose a fire hazard.
Call Platinum Electric for Assistance With Your Electrical Panels
- Troubleshooting and repair: If you are having a problem with your electrical panel, a qualified electrician can inspect the panel to find the trouble and get it fixed.
- Electrical panel installations: An electrical panel is an essential component of every electrical system. Professional panel installation ensures everything is working safely.
- Circuit breakers: Individual circuit breakers distribute electricity where it is needed. Circuit breaker installation, repair, and replacement services provide the right solution for every situation.
Any work on an electrical panel should be done by a licensed electrician for safety reasons. Working with electricity is hazardous, and the panel and wiring can pose a serious hazard in the wrong hands. A skilled electrician will make sure the work is completed in full compliance with electrical codes.
At Platinum Electric, we offer comprehensive services for electrical panels in Orangevale, CA. When you need a new panel installed or your old panel needs an upgrade, we can help you find the right panel for your home and provide a free estimate on the installation.
For help with your electrical panels in Orangevale, CA please contact us at (916) 304-1555 for more information about our professional electrical services.
“Joe is super fast to respond and get you scheduled, and he does a great job. He knows what he's doing and is easy to work with.”- Todd R.